What Can I Do With My Bf For Our Three Month Anniversary What Should I Get My Boyfriend For Our 3 Months Of Togetherness?

What should I get my boyfriend for our 3 months of togetherness? - what can i do with my bf for our three month anniversary

Three-month anniversary ... What should I get for my BF too?
9 / 9 is our 3rd Month. My friend told me things through the post, so I want to do something serious for him during our 3 months that together. We are not in the same state, although at this time due to deteriorating schools. I want to send something serious, but not too expensive. What shall I send? I will write a letter or send a card. In addition, I'll give you a CD for my favorite songs, as he works. What other little things that I told him?

His interests include
Law, economics, investment, real estate, ... Standard rate and all that believe what I

0 comments:

Post a Comment