Connect Car Sub To Tv To Connect Up My Car Subwoofer I Need The Following?

To connect up my car subwoofer i need the following? - connect car sub to tv

You have to wire each sub-woofer, as charging a 8ohm, continue in stereo to your amp. And with the help of an adapter connected to the output of the subwoofer to your system, not because playing the bass in stereo. Most subwoofers are available in single-coil 8 ohms, as a bridge constructed sold.

Do not hold your TV-woofer because the strong magnets mess of the image.

What this means in simpler terms ... I've got and adapter, but I can connect my stereo subwoofer 2 miles from the ports of loudspeakers or in combination, eh?

2 comments:

jim said...

You need an amplifier or receiver at home with RCA inputs and your stereo or TV needs to be equipped with a separate subwoofer output. Connect submarines in stereo amplifier. Then connect the Y adapter to your TV or stereo and S the adapter to the RCA cable. Connect the RCA cables to your amplifier or receiver, and voila!

The attempt to connect subs to a car stereo Chevy in touch, do not fry your amp in the house. 8 ohms is that all the amplifiers can handle. I share in my garage.

drv_a_ch... said...

uhhh .. whoa, who said this was tooo technical or ... uu, when a radio market, according to the RCA jacks of the amplifier to the RCA connection to connect. Now, after the amplifier are connected to u all, the RCA to the back of the radio and amplifier, turn the blue wire connection and white on the back of the radio UR good .. 8ohm load now? are u trying to take away the bass? I would try to get my uncle to 2 ohms, so you can have .. stable and low and adaptation? it begins to sound like U have a radio factory, if u can buy such an adapter PCB that the connectors are required at the back of the radio speakers factory UR UR U RCA to connect the amplifier ARC UR UR ... if u can tell me more or less firmly, that I can help you better and

Post a Comment