Severe Cervical Hnp With Radiculopathy Would Severe Cervical Dysplasia Prevent Me From Becoming Pregnant?

Would severe cervical dysplasia prevent me from becoming pregnant? - severe cervical hnp with radiculopathy

Exactly a month ago, I made my annual Pap test and was not normal. After further investigation I have found that severe cervical dysplasia, which I know is widespread. What is my question, it can help to get pregnant? My husband and I have been trying for about 6 months, but had no luck. If anyone has any answers please let me know, Thanks in advance! ♥

2 comments:

nytengay... said...

Yes, it does not affect your fertility. I had a lazer surgery twice for the same thing and all that was what he cared that my cervix is pretty good and my doctor told me it would be nice.

sammy said...

Hello I had this and after about 9 years old, rose to CN1 on 2, which was removed with the procedure Letz, but never affect my fertility, I have 6 beautiful children

Post a Comment