Shower Mats Uk Why Is My Highlighted Hair Matted In Shower?

Why is my highlighted hair matted in shower? - shower mats uk

I have my hair for the first time (a week highlighted), if ... He stressed completely. I use a shampoo and conditioner recommended by my stylist for hair color. But when I have my shower, my hair is so confused I could barely get the shampoo in your hair! My hair is a little better if you wash the conditioner, but it is difficult to obtain even shampoo / and I think I wash my hair ... What is it, and especially, what can I do?

3 comments:

ECullen♥ said...

It appears that your hair is dried. Get Cholesterol conditioner, and enjoy your hair in it, wrapped in a towel and let rest for about 30 minutes, which fits well for me, after her hair bleached and highlighted. Here you will find the section in African-American hair care products at Walmart or Sally.

My hair is thick, but will be easier, grease, shampoo, if the first test of the time. This can help you. Additionally, you can get a good conditioner for damaged hair color like TRESemme, and work equally well. I use TRESemme or deafness.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/Cholesterol-C ...

sez said...

I am fine strands of bleached my hair and sooooo easy. I propose in the air, so a few minutes and then gently comb with a wide lens Tho. the advice that you have long hair ... Attempt to relieve mild shampoo and a little sweeter, if all else fails, to win the cup in a short style.

Meg said...

This is very normal. It can not be something in the shower. However, before drying, or what you should obtain a license in hair conditioner, brittle hold on your reflexes.

Post a Comment