How To Tell When You Are Having A Gall Bladder Attack Possible Gall Bladder Attacks?

Possible gall bladder attacks? - how to tell when you are having a gall bladder attack

When I was pregnant I had a crisis of the gallbladder, said he was filled with stones and had to be made .. Somtimes, and only about pregnancy, ... But I had to wait because she was pregnant and it is too risky to do so during pregnancy .. Well, here I am exactly 12 weeks later (after they eat, what I want when I want) no problem and I began to feel ill, with mild pain ... I do not know if the gallbladder, or am I sick? Also just bought a new job .. Who knows how long recory if I had an operation (I do not want to lose my place .. can not take the risk)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I had just my feeling away and takes only 2 weeks to better.But you must make sure that you are a doctor, he has all the time because they do not say it was a lot to choose directly from my pain on my right side under risks.When my ribs and I had a lot of gas and burpping and vomit all the Time.now im not gonna lie, but I still have pain and I sometimes I feel like Im still a fit, but not so bad as it was.

Post a Comment