Hawaiian Honeymoon Cruises Where Should I Get Married? Vegas Or Hawaiian Cruise?

Where should i get married? Vegas or hawaiian Cruise? - hawaiian honeymoon cruises

Ok, so my friend and I are trying to know where they get married. I am a family very very very small ... Perhaps, as in a total of 5 persons (mother, father, brother, aunt and grandmother) and a large family. We are very traditional and do not want to get married in a church, we wanted to go again and got married. Where would be a better place to get married or honeymoon. What is a stroke better for our dollars? There was never one of those routes? We want the end of this year or next year do (December / January). Thank you for your answers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There were many times when my wife and I were (planning and paying) for our wedding, we talked about forgetting all about the big wedding, and runs to escape somewhere. I'm glad you finally our big wedding, but I think ???????

Also title 10 days in a resort sandals! Our honeymoon at Sandals Ocho Rios in Jamaica and was absolutely incredible! It is 100% all-inclusive includes all meals and beverages and many activities! You can do a beach wedding at sunset on the day after his arrival, some amazing pictures, and then relax the rest of his time and the best time of her life! Total cost (minus the flight from where you live) is estimated at around $ 2000 - $ 2500 per person. But it would be well worth it! http://www.sandals.com/main/ochorios/or- ...

If not, like Jamaica, or sandals, check out some "other stations," including in the Caribbean. It is really the only way to go! Everything you take with you, when you leave your room, your braceleta mouse!

Nom Nom Nom said...

Las Vegas may stay in a class very fun and economical way. I do not think that people who still think that Las Vegas, everything about the drive-through Elvis wedding! This is not the place of bad taste, which 30 years ago!

My friend and I are still married in the Mojave Desert in the Valley of Fire. It is about 40 minutes outside of Las Vegas. We then honeymoon in Las Vegas at a resort and spa on the Strip. We will be able to experience the band and everything going, but then we are back to our room and relax, too. I think it's the best of both worlds.

I would fire every valley and elegant, traditional marriage is not recommended, the fun!

And the person who said that couples do not take seriously Vegas marriage - how ignorant! There are many people who throw huge weddings and eventually divorced ridiculously expensive, because they are usually married. You have no right to judge others and their decisions!

chatterg... said...

Do Differernt, id do Hawaii, I'm sure you can do something good, so you better pictures of Las Vegas.

Post a Comment