Off Whtie Comic Why Is It Not "racist" If A Black Person Tells Off A White Person?

Why is it not "racist" if a black person tells off a white person? - off whtie comic

Why is not racist when a black man shouts and screams white trash call a black girl's thin skin, etc.etc.

I know, but I'm black and my best friend is white and not even know this guy, as we celebrate, we went to all those who shouted racist insults at him and just being racist by the law! I was so angry and of course I said something new in the defense of my friend and called me a capitulation and people tend Whtie? But the truth is that I cry out to defend what is right and I do not say why, if a white person that the world would a black person against racism and would actually do something about it. Bystandards Soo many had not even for the left, but the ME.

He stood by itself, but the boys continue to threaten her and then we left. Go throw around racial slurs against whites as they went. Now keep in mind that was a mixture, even when blacks and whites in the game, but nobody said anything. I was outraged.

I have seen first hand what white people saytion on when people cry racism than the average for blacks, but when that happens racism white person does nothing. I felt so bad for my friend cried all night. Her boyfriend even refused to be his friend when asked about the black man, "your child" is pathetic. Her boyfriend is hispanic btw.

0 comments:

Post a Comment