Lolit More Details About My Problem.. Lol?

More details about my problem.. lol? - lolit

mkay, because his name is Daniel and it's really tall and very thin .. in the rate of metabolism and it is a kind of quiet when we are on the PPL. But if we are on the phone that is crazy and Neways has had 2 girlfriends, and I am his 3rd. If I only kiss, and I think that's a good thing, because he is innocent, and I know that after one thing .. I thought the guys were all good, but now I know all Arn't. Neways, and we've had our first kiss we shy and everything, but still a lil when we are 2gether .. (on another), but it's different on the phone. then we go to a movie and it took half of the movie was to grab his hand so cute lolita. Neways but my friend told me not to be boring and I'm a boring person, but he told me he knew that I am or something, how can I tell you truly important to him and I'm looking for a lot when he did not wants to do that, or really bad for him .. Help .. Plz and Ty

0 comments:

Post a Comment